The Government of Haryana’s Entrepreneurship and Startup policy was launched in the year 2017 to ensure that the growing number of startups in the state have the right resources to grow.
- Developing Training & Plug and Play Infrastructure
- Incubation Centres
- Incubation Network in Haryana
- Innovation Subsidy
- EPP 2015 MSMEs Incentives
- Assistance for Program/App development
- Lease Rental
- Seed Funding: A Seed Grant up to INR 3 Lakhs per start-up.
- Academic Intervention
- Distribution of Technology Kit
- Annual Hackathon Competition
- Scientific Conferences for Industry-Institute collaboration