- The Government of Haryana’s Entrepreneur and Startup policy was launched in the year 2017
- 38,000 sq. ft. of incubation area available in state till now.
- 1760+ DPIIT Recognised Startups in Haryana
- 280+ DPIIT Recognised Women Entrepreneurs in Haryana
- 128+ events conducted in the state including Fund Raising, Mentoring, Investor Pitching & Connect sessions.
- Partnership with United Nations to form United Nations Technology Innovation Labs (UNTIL) to promote the women entrepreneurship & digital literacy in the state
- Three Government owned Incubators established in the “Innovation and Startup Hub” Gurugram
- Grant each to 07 (Seven) Universities for establishing Incubation Centres in their campus